Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: page dialog: when I open the dialog orca announces the title two time, for frame and for dialog

Hi Jean-Philippe.

What sort of solution Hypra wants to contribute to LibreOffice regarding
non-regression tests is, of course, up to Hypra and the LibreOffice
community.

However, for what it's worth, the biggest issues we have are actually
not in dialogs and other Gtk+ based UI, but in document accessibility.

--joanie