Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: page dialog: when I open the dialog orca announces the title two time, for frame and for dialog

The dialog is contained in a frame with the same name.

I'm trying to hack around that now both for the chattiness issue and
because of your report that Orca is not presenting the focused object in
the Print dialog/frame. Looks like there's also some broken hierarchy
stuff going on with an index in parent of -1.

I'll add reporting these issues to my todo list, but this looks like a
bit of a mess on multiple fronts in LibreOffice and something which my
hacking around may lead to more regressions than improvements.

--joanie