Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: page dialog: when I open the dialog orca announces the title two time, for frame and for dialog

Hi Alex.

My guess is that the dialog is contained inside a frame and both are
new. I can see about filtering one of those out, but doing so would be a
hack and would only work if the names are exactly the same. Which they
may be in this particular case, but can we always count on that?

It would be nice if LibreOffice could prune some of that noise out of
their own accessibility tree.

--joanie