Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer: page dialog: when I open the dialog orca announces the title two time, for frame and for dialog

Le 07/08/2017 à 18:43, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hi Alex.

My guess is that the dialog is contained inside a frame and both are
new. I can see about filtering one of those out, but doing so would be a
hack and would only work if the names are exactly the same. Which they
may be in this particular case, but can we always count on that?

So if I understand well dialog shouldn't contain frame as it child ?

It would be nice if LibreOffice could prune some of that noise out of
their own accessibility tree.

I don't know exactly what to report upstream here. Could you report this bug or explain me?

This issue is old, I can reproduce it on LibreOffice 4.2.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager