Re: [orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

Orca wasn't able to start on either iso in any way. What's more, the standard iso kept my dvd drive spinning for most of an hour and I had to shut the machine down to close that out. I can check the images before I toss them, but suspect orca isn't on the minimal image so that would explain the failure.

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016, Kyle wrote:

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:49:13
From: Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

Orca should be able to start the normal way, i.e. alt+super+s once the desktop is loaded. I will need to build my own iso however, as my test machine is i686, but they only have an x86_64 iso. My other option is to use the beasty as a test machine, but I don't really want to try running an install on that machine if I can use the test laptop I have. I also would like to try building a live iso with MATE instead of GNOME, so that both options are available for testing, especially on older hardware.
Sent from the race