[orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

Hi

I am installing Antergos now. I booted to the live dvd by loading dvd, pressing down key and enter, the boot live dvd is the second item. Gnome started, alt super s started Orca and I am installing it now. The installer is interesting, you can select desktop, browser and some other functions and apps. It has Gnome 3.22. The installer has some accessibility issues, but only back / next buttons are spoken as push button only, but the first is back, the second is next.

Pavel