Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM
From: Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

You're right Luke. Antergos uses an installer called Cnchi, which
Manjaro's Thus was forked from initially. Since Cnchi is still in
development for Antergos, it can either be forked again and ported over
to Manjaro or patched for Antergos to get rid of the last accessibility
bugs. It will certainly be easier than writing a new Arch installer from
scratch, or even writing a graphical component for something like AUI.
Personally, my vote is for trying to patch away the accessibility bugs
in Cnchi as it is in Antergos, because Antergos, rather than being a
complete fork of Arch, starts with pure Arch and just adds its own
minimal repository, which could actually be removed to make an Antergos
system a pure Arch system if desired by the user.
Sent from computer blue