Re: [orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

Orca should be able to start the normal way, i.e. alt+super+s once the desktop is loaded. I will need to build my own iso however, as my test machine is i686, but they only have an x86_64 iso. My other option is to use the beasty as a test machine, but I don't really want to try running an install on that machine if I can use the test laptop I have. I also would like to try building a live iso with MATE instead of GNOME, so that both options are available for testing, especially on older hardware.
Sent from the race