Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

There never has been any caret support in the past with this ap, was hoping they'd get around to it.
I thought I'd seen a reply before, or I'd have spoken up.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  kendell clark wrote:
Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 07:53:47PM -0600

hi
Lol sorry. Looks like I got all kinds of mixed up. Nope, no caret nav
that I can see. I've looked in all the menus and tried all the shortcuts
I can think of. Even looked in the help as a last resort, so no caret
nav. Looks like it's bug filing time.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote: