Re: [orca-list] twitter from Linux

Hi.

Once upon a time, this plugin does not work properly, because its development was discontinued. However, approximately one and a half years razad, the development of this plugin resumed. Now I do not use "twitter"; However, when I looked at the plug-in for the last time, he supported all common functions. To open a link, you need to move the focus to it, and then simulate clicking the right mouse button. Open the context menu in which you need to select the appropriate item. It works everywhere, and does not depend on what type of account you are using ( "ICQ" "IRC" "XMPP" and the like). The same principle works in the context menu and this plugin. In order to implement the retweet, or anything else, you need to act in a similar way. In addition - in your contact list, contacts will be related to "twitter". If you set the focus to the contact, and then press the shortcut menu, you can see items related to the functional "twitter". This is only general principles. For detailed instructions, I do not give, because for several months do not use "twitter". So - could something and forget. If I am not mistaken, this plugin is on "github". There should be described the features of this plug-in, as well as should be instructions for building from source.

B. Henry пишет:
I am very glad to hear this plug-in is now working.
I tied it back when I tried all that werwe available, and it did connect, but only once after configuration
of the account.
I will test on my arch box today, and if it works will put it on the Vinux and Debian ones soon.
Does the pulg in come with a manpage?
If not, or if you feel like teaching us anyway, what all can you do, i.e. RT and reply I am almost positive,
but anything else? Can you send DMs?
Can you open urls from with in the plug-in, i.e. call a browser?
Thanks again for the good news.