Re: [orca-list] orca support in empathy

Hi Henry,
I am very keen on Orca with twitter.
I tryed 5 months back and I could hardly do any thing on it.
Can you or any one update me with the status?
I was reading your email and got a bit confused with the options.
I wish to know if Pidgin has an option for twitter which really works well?
Or is the mobile version of twitter.com accessible?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.