Re: [orca-list] orca support in empathy

Pidgin works very well and I use it for all my chatting.
I think since it is stable enough for some time now, it is the right and probably only choice for chatting.
I would like to know if Empathy has some feature which Pidgin does not have?
So we could know what Orca users are missing out.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant