[orca-list] Orca master and gmail interface

Hi all. I amn using orca master as a few days ago and while using the gmail web interface to clear the spam folder, I find that orca brows mode does not stay inabled after checking the selected message to take action on. I then have to tern on brows mode back on to move to the next checkbox. Anyone having this problem? I am using the latesed master update, sonar with all updates with with the gnome desktop and the latest firefox. Thanks.

Matthew