Re: [orca-list] new a11y Dev Team was Most accessible IDE for java

I am a Python developer with fair understanding of C language and pretty expert at GNU/Linux with Ubuntu.

I also have worked on inter process communication in the old days.

So I would be most interested to contribute.

I have waited for some good documentation on Orca scripting.

But if a team is being made for a broader issue, I am all for it.

Let me know how you think we go ahead and I will put my views as well.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.