Re: [orca-list] espeak ng bugs was Re: mate gtk3: caja's icon view, as well as appearance grid view are inaccessible to orca

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 11:40:58AM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
From now on I'll make sure to double post, both to this list and to the
speech-dispatcher list. I have no excuse for not doing so, the address
is in my mail client's memory so it's just a few characters away.

I don't think cross posting is necessary personally, but I'm on both lists,
so I'll catch it anyways.

Luke