[orca-list] espeak ng bugs was Re: mate gtk3: caja's icon view, as well as appearance grid view are inaccessible to orca

hi
 I did mean to bring two odd bugs up with the list, and I'll change the
subject so I don't throw off the thread. In the latest version of
speech-dispatcher, espeak's setting to "list voice varients" isn't
respected. That is, you change it from zero to one, and then restart
both sd and orca, and the varients don't show up. Has
speech-dispatcher's varient support been changed so that orca needs a
separate "varient" combo box? The last bug is with speech-dispatcher's
espeak ng support. It seems to work fine, but when you change from
espeak to espeak ng, the pitch is a little ... strange. I don't know
exactly how to describe it, but at the end of phrases, espeak's pitch
seems to jump all over the place. Only at the end of phrases. I seem to
remember joanie having a problem fixing this in orca because
speech-dispatcher was sending the same pitch values to orca, although
this was the bug where espeak's pitch will seem to take a few seconds to
return to normal after a capital letter, not this one. I'm not sure if
these are orca or speech-dispatcher bugs, so I'm reporting them before I
hit the hay for the night.
Thanks
Kendell Clark