[orca-list] mate gtk3: caja's icon view, as well as appearance grid view are inaccessible to orca

hi all
If anyone is running a linux distribution where mate's gtk3 port is
available, first install that. You'll immediately notice that the
desktop icons no longer read. This also happens with the file manager,
which uses the same icon view code. The list of desktop backgrounds in
the appearance settings, gotten to by pressing alt+f1, going down to
system>preferences>look and feel>appearance, change to the background
tab, is inaccessible. It reads the number, for example 1 of 30, but not
the background name itself. I'm not sure if this is an orca bug or a
mate one, which is why I'm posting it hear. Joanie, if it turns out to
be a mate bug, would you mind helping out like you did the last time?
That is giving the mate people info they can use to fix the bug? That
was fantastic and the bug got fixed very quickly. The only reason I'm
bringing this up now is that one of the manjaro developers is about to
remove mate's gtk2 version from the repositories, leaving only the gtk3
version so this has moved up the importance scale from should be fixed
eventually to needs to be fixed soon. If anyone wants to test, you can
grab a sonar or manjaro iso image and install the mate-gtk3 and
mate-gtk3-extra groups to get a full mate desktop using gtk3.
Thanks
Kendell Clark