Re: [orca-list] yasr

But this would not effect soft synths that connect via speech-dispatcher as I understand it.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Zahari Yurukov wrote:
Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 02:08:32PM +0300

Hi,
Yes, you can change the synthesizer, as well as other options, from
yasr's options menu - Control+Alt+o.
All commands are listed in the manual:
man yyasr

Best wishes,
Zahari

На 27.04.2016 в 13:15, Max написа:
Hi.

I really can set the desired speech synthesizer as the default value in
the "speechd.conf" file. I just thought that maybe there's some easier
way to select the speech synthesizer through "yasr", which I do not know
:).

B. Henry пишет:
Did you set your defaulut synth in  speechd.conf?
There is a place towards the botgtom of the file where you can set a
default synth for a given language, and if you do this I'd think yasr
would use
this.
Make sure the synths are uncommented of course, but I reckon this is
done or you'd not be able to use the synths with orca or where ever
you are using
them now.

GNOME Universal Access guide: