Re: [orca-list] Sound latency in KVM

hi
In that case, it's almost certainly a kvm problem. Kyle has reportd he's
unable to get most vm's working with kvm these days, and when they do
work they're so slow as to be nearly unusable. I don't have a clue what
 could cause this. My first guess would be that your hardware simply
isn't up to virtualization, but as I have a quad core and kyle hs an
eight core machine, both of which have hardware virtualization support,
that's not it. It can't be speech-dispatcher, because espeakup doesn't
use it. I don't have a clue, and I wish I did.
Thanks
Kendell clark