[orca-list] problems with orca on centOS 7

hi all
I'm writing in to report an issue a user emailed me. I don't use centOS
myself, but someone from canada emailed me saying that he can't get orca
to function properly on centOS 7 on a gnome install. He says the
shortcut to turn orca on and off, alt+windows+s doesn't seem to work,
and he can't get orca to speak on the login screen. I'm not at all sure
what to do here. The only thing I can think of would be if centOS uses
gnome 2, but I doubt it. I don't know if this is an issue joanie can fix
or not, because I don't know if this is an orca issue or something with
centOS. Just writing in so that anyone who knows anything can reply.
It's worth noting that once orca is started, it seems to work fine, the
issue is starting orca in the first place
Thanks
Kendell clark