From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Victor Lawrence
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:49 PM
To: Josh K
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

Actually, the thought of government funding Linux and other open-source projects does concern me.  What I
would like to see is vocational rehabilitation agencies purchase computers and have someone install Linux on
them for their blind clients.  Or at least provide their clients with information about Linux.

This is about offering other options to the blind and saving tax payer money by providing Linux to the blind
instead of expensive screen readers.  Since government employees and politicians always complain about the