Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

Agreed.
On a smaller scale, perhaps, we see that same attitude toward Android vs. IOS. And not only by the National Federation of the Blind (meaning, U.S.), but I see it here in Italy as well.

At some point, a few years ago, someone who's in charge of Apple training among the blind spread the rumor (in an interview with some tech blogger) that Orca was dead, and that Linux would never again be usable by a blind person.

I couldh ave killed him... lol
Ciao,
Ollie