Re: [orca-list] Breaking up Key Echo types. Where does space go?

Hey Attila.

On 11/10/2015 01:15 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:

Not possible doing an exception only the space key related?

I didn't say it wasn't possible. I'm just not convinced a special
exception is needed just for space without everyone trying it first. So
I'll note you down as "not jazzed by space as an action key". <smiles>
Let's see what everyone else thinks and then I'll adjust Orca
accordingly. It's early in the cycle. We have time to adjust and tweak.

Thanks for testing!
--joanie