Re: [orca-list] Breaking up Key Echo types. Where does space go?

Hi Joanie,

Oldest Orca versions I always keep enable with alphanumeric and punctuation keys check box, but disable with modifier keys, function keys, action keys echoing. Not disturb me previous to Orca saying space string if I editing a text and press space key, because me other not important keys echoing is not happening.
I looked now the new settings:
I keep enabled state the alphabetic keys, numeric keys, punctuation keys, because usual this characters echoing need for typing. Because the action keys check box is disabled me, now Orca doesn't announce when I press the space key when editing this letter. If I want this now, need enabling the action keys check box, but this situation Orca saying the ENTER key if activating a button or put a new line a text, say backspace key when I deleting a character before Orca announce the deleted character, TAB key when I goto the next widget a dialog or goto the next link a webpage, etc.
Not possible doing an exception only the space key related?
If other Orca users not would like this exception, how can possible customize this into orca-customizations.py file?
Me good this solution too.

Attila