Re: [orca-list] New Linux user, needing higher quality speech

Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

I've purposely avoided this discussion because I don't want to get into the
open source versus proprietary software wars, but apparently my opinion
seems to differ from the norm, so here it is for what it's worth.