Re: [orca-list] Important: Web accessibility survey for screen reader users, situation in South Africa

As for the Thunder Screen reder, that one is ending its service sometime this year, if it hasn't yet already.

Speaking of ending support, Yesterday with Window-Eyes 9.2, XP support has been dropped.
So the only ones that work with XP now that have support still, are Cobra, and NVDA.