[orca-list] Important: Web accessibility survey for screen reader users

Hi, folks,

I wanted to pass this link along to you guys so the Orca community is more represented in these things so, I’m terribly sorry about the cross posting.  This is a survey conducted by Webaim to find out how accessible screen reader users think the internet is.  What bugs me is that they mention nearly all screen readers except for Orca.  Last time I mentioned it to them, they said it was because they didn’t think anyone used it much so, they didn’t include it.  Chromevox was there though which I would argue has fewer users than Orca does.  Here’s the link.  I hope you participate so that we actually appear on their radar:

http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey6/

Best regards,

Alex M

Ps  Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!