Re: [orca-list] Important: Web accessibility survey for screen reader users

In my  experience, and talking online contacts here as I've never traveled farther south than Guadamala, nor
been west of Ontario in Ca., Linux is not
markedly more popular  in developing countries, at least amoung blind users than in the U.S., and where it
would gai would be in apple market share, not
taking away from windows. PPL mostly buy beg, borrow, or steal pirated windows and pirated jaws.
Chromvox is used on four platforms, and with chromebooks having at least the market share of linux, (not
talking servers of course, and not including
chromeOS as Linux although of course it is), I would disagree that it's likely that more people use Orca than
cromevo.
I use cromevox on my Linux boxes as no  GUI browser besides chrome/chromevox give me access to any content
that firefox does not. All the other GUI
alternatives either work less well in general than firefox, and by a good bit across the board, or at best do
not work on some sites that firefox does
work on while not working anywhere that firefox does not. This may not be true on every possible webpage, but
I've stopped testing any GUI LInux
browsers until I hear of something interesting. Last one I tried was midori.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  _mallory wrote: