Re: [orca-list] africam.com WEB site is good example why at-spi should be reprogrammed to support also those complex pages

Dear,
I have thought, that The inaccessibility of this site will show some
hydden accessibility issue inside Orca or in at-spi infrastructure. This
iste contain direct links to The 24 hours live WEB  CAMS which streams
The sounds and videos from Kruger national park in Africa. There ae
plenty of other WEB sites which can enable me to listen sound from those
WEB cams, i do not see at all, so I only listen interesting sounds from
The African nature.
WEB site is really containing many pictures and site is also connected
with Facebook and WEB page is using ARIA standards but not made for
blind screen readers users. So it is possible to read this page, but
only with very special Windows tool, i will not write about it because
it is Orca screen reader mailing list so I will not confuse with Windows
programs here.
So thank You very much.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.