Re: [orca-list] Added support for Evolution's GUI

hi
 After a dependency hell that strongly reminded me of early debian, I've gotten this thing built. I need to
ping the maintainer of this pkgbuild so he can fix it, he's missing quite a few packages, some from git, that
are needed to make this thing work. I can't wait until gnome 3.16 comes out, it's going to be a great release
f evolution is anything to judge by
Thanks
Kendell clark