From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:46 PM
To: Orca List
Subject: [orca-list] Added support for Evolution's GUI

Hey all.

I have just committed to Orca master support for Evolution's GUI. In order to test it, I'm afraid you'll not
just need Orca master, but a pretty recent (close to master) version of Evolution too. The latter is required
because Mike Gorse's fixes to Evolution are needed in order for Orca to be able to present Evolution's GUI.

Mind you, I'm not done yet (e.g. there's some double-speaking of the tree of folders on the left). But the
crazy verbosity of the message list should be fixed. If those of you able to test both have some free time,
please start hammering while I (and likely Mike) keep fixing things.

Thanks!
--joanie