[orca-list] Added support for Evolution's GUI

Hey all.

I have just committed to Orca master support for Evolution's GUI. In
order to test it, I'm afraid you'll not just need Orca master, but a
pretty recent (close to master) version of Evolution too. The latter is
required because Mike Gorse's fixes to Evolution are needed in order for
Orca to be able to present Evolution's GUI.

Mind you, I'm not done yet (e.g. there's some double-speaking of the
tree of folders on the left). But the crazy verbosity of the message
list should be fixed. If those of you able to test both have some free
time, please start hammering while I (and likely Mike) keep fixing things.

Thanks!
--joanie