From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:01 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] google drive, was a semi OT conversation abpout Support autoinstall of talking arch,
(that was fwd'ed from somewhere...)

OwnCloud is much faster now since the newest version. It's really good now, and it's based on free and open
standards with free and open source code, which is always good. The client and server have also both been
placed into the Arch Linux community repository, which although not perfect, is at least a small indicator of
how good it is now, as previously it had a lot of votes, but was kept in AUR, probably to mature somewhat
before entering the official repository. In any case, I'm having less trouble with OwnCloud than I initially
did with Ubuntu One, but Canonical also fixed the problems they were having at the beginning of their run.
Too bad they shut that service down, and still haven't released the promised source code for their serverside
component. It truly was one of the best.
Sent from my coffee maker
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/