Re: [orca-list] google drive, was a semi OT conversation abpout Support autoinstall of talking arch, (that was fwd'ed from somewhere...)

OwnCloud is much faster now since the newest version. It's really good
now, and it's based on free and open standards with free and open source
code, which is always good. The client and server have also both been
placed into the Arch Linux community repository, which although not
perfect, is at least a small indicator of how good it is now, as
previously it had a lot of votes, but was kept in AUR, probably to
mature somewhat before entering the official repository. In any case,
I'm having less trouble with OwnCloud than I initially did with Ubuntu
One, but Canonical also fixed the problems they were having at the
beginning of their run. Too bad they shut that service down, and still
haven't released the promised source code for their serverside
component. It truly was one of the best.
Sent from my coffee maker
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/