Re: [orca-list] Function "increase the speech rate" issue

On 06/12/2015 18:04, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi B.H.
Hi Joanmarie!
Could you please test master with Writer and see if this issue is solved
for you?
The bug is correctly solve in my test but I've discovered another issue.
If I'm in Firefox but maybe in all apps, when I use say all with speech rate modified on-the-fly if notification appear Orca reads the notification and after continue say all with initial rate not the rate defined on-the-fly.

Thanks.

--
Alex