Re: [orca-list] Function "increase the speech rate" issue

On 03/12/2015 17:14, B. Henry wrote:
If I understand you correctly, this must be version specific. I have a document open with gedit, and when I
lower or raise the speechrate with the keys
I have defined, (alt with either up or down arrow), the ratein gedit changes, but if I move to another window
or my desktop on another work space the I
have my normal speed.
It's a bug indeed.
I am using gedit 3.10 on this machine, so maybe this is the difference? I'm using latest orca from master, or
if not latest at least a very recent one.
I use gedit 3.18.
By terminal I assume you mean gnome terminal which I do not have on this machine, but the terminal I have as
my default here, lxterminal, works
normally.
Yes I use gnome-terminal.

--