Re: [orca-list] Javascript debug with Orca

On 03/12/2015 21:39, luciano de souza wrote:
Hello all,
Hello
I am starting in web development, so _javascript_ debug is required.

For this purpose, I have installed Firebug, however, I was not able to use it.
The only solution I've seen for you is a debuger in command line that doesn't accepted element from window et document object. If you want to develop library it could be useful but if you want a DOM integration I don't know what it is possible.
Does someone know how I can read the debug messages?
With the Firefox integrated development it is possible to read some elements, maybe if you contact the team you can help them in improving accessibility of web development

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD