Re: [orca-list] Function "increase the speech rate" issue

Hi Joani and all,
The problem is that the speed change does not work as it should, i.e. slower or faster is said, but in a few
apps/versions orca does not actually slow
down. For me this would be libreoffice writer only, at least that is all I've seen so far.
I load a document, try and slow speech rate down, but it remains normal.
I for sure agree that this should only effect the app/window one is using, or at least this should be
default. I suppose a prefference option could be
added to make the change persist until orca is restarted, but don't think that is worth the trouble of doing.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote: