Re: [orca-list] heads up: beta code for progress bar beeps in orca coming soon

I really don't have a problem with the 100ms beep time, but maybe it
could be reduced to 75ms for those people who feel it's too long. 50ms
IMO could be too short. Also, could we get an option to configure the
overall beep volume? I know this can be done via GNOME's sound settings
or pavucontrol, but there are those people who just don't like
Pulseaudio for one reason or another, and there are also problems with
it specifically on the earlier Raspberry Pi models, so in something
like Orca, a separate beep volume option would be highly beneficial.
Thanks for the great start, BTW.
Sent from my inner ear