Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hello,
Thank you very much. It appears there is really something wrong with my settings. I have tried with new orca settings and it is all working fine again. In case anyone has this issue I am attaching my userSettings.conf file where the difference can be found.

Also you may remember a discussion on proof reading mode a while ago. Now as I am testing this spelling support I have noticed spelling errors are always reported when moving letter by letter or word by word. I think we should get all available text attributes on the ctrl+f press and we should be able to turn on reporting of any text attributes when navigating or even doing say all.

Hopefully this does not sound too complicated.

Thank you for the hints spelling error support is all great for me now.

Greetings

Peter