Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hi Joanie,

Right now if when I scrolling awailable suggestions in the correction suggestion list the spell check dialog and select a new item, the braille content is not refreshing?
Testcase:
1. In Libreoffice Writer you type a buggy text with will Libreoffice suggest more correction suggestion.
2. Press F7 key combination.
3. Goto the suggestions list. Default will the first item is selected, the braille display will seeing the first list item content.
Press a down arrow key to goto the second suggestion.
Expected result:
the selected suggestion text need presents the braille display.
Actual result:
I see the first suggestion text my braille display, so braille is I think not updated.
In Gedit the braille update works fine the suggestions list.

Attila