Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hi Joanie,

I attaching the replace button related issue debug file.
Hungarian language I used the hello Joanie text, this situation both two words is mispelled.
Testcase:
1. Launch Libreoffice Writer.
2. Type a text line with containing two mispelled words.
3. Press F7 key.
Expected result:
When you using Orca speech support, both two situations need you hearing the replace button after all important information announcement, because Orca after announce the proper informations with speech support, the replace button is focused.
Actual result:
With Orca speech support I hear only replace button rolename only the first time. Second time I hear only myspelled word and suggestion, but Orca doesn't announce the focused replace button. My braille display second time seeing the replace button is focused, and if I press SPACE key, the second word is corrected right the default selected suggestion.
Hungarian language the replace button label is "Javítás".

Attila