Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hey Attila.

Regarding this:

On 08/18/2015 02:12 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:

Actual result:
With Orca speech support I hear only replace button rolename only the
first time.

You hear it the first time because it wasn't focused and now it is
focused. So Orca presents it as part of the focus changing.

Second time I hear only myspelled word and suggestion, but
Orca doesn't announce the focused replace button.

Did the replace button lose focus? If not -- in other words, the replace
button is still focused because focus hasn't changed -- I would think
that repeating that the focused button would be seen as a bug.

--joanie