Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hi Joanie,

In Libreoffice Writer spell check support the braille update in the suggestions list and suggestion list speech label announce works now perfect. Only I found a small issue with suggestion list label announce related: If I goto the suggestion list widget with SHIFT+TAB keystroke, Orca announce right with suggestion label (hungarian language label is Javaslat), announce the highlighted suggestion word, the 1 of x position index value if checked the speak child position index value, and repeat the highlighted default selected element.

I founded some small issues this new spell check support for Libreoffice Writer: 1. If a line containing more words and a mispelled word, when the spell checking activated Orca announce entire text line when the myspelled word is announced. In Gedit and Thunderbird this situation only the myspelled word is announced, and the context part says Orca the entire context.
Testcase:
A. Launch Libreoffice Writer.
B. Type a longer word with containing one mispelled word, for example top of the line.
C. Goto top of the document, and activate spell checking.
Expected result:
If this is possible, when Orca announce the myspelled word, only need speaks the myspelled word, not entire context.
Actual result:
I think this situation Orca says the text content with containing the myspelled word. A Libreoffice bug producing this issue? I unchecked temporary in Libreoffice app-settings the proper spell check support related preferences until the first Libreoffice spell check support related commit message you wrote Libreoffice bugs is not resolved.

2. In suggestion list if have more suggestion items, Orca doesn't announce child position index values if checked the speak child position check box when I moving up or down arrow key a new suggestion. Possible this is not a bug and this is the wanted result, because in Thunderbird and Gedit spell check suggestion list this index values not announced too.

3. If the text containing more myspelled word, after I first time clicking the replace button (hungarian language the Javítás button), second time Orca doesn't announce the default focused replace button.
I will attaching this issue related an another debug.out file.

I attaching a debug.out file this issues related (the buggy announced myspelled word and suggestions list issues related). The debug.out file containing some movements in the suggestion list. The myspelled word announce issue related speech generation part beginning the 5627 line.

Attila