From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 8:20 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca now has preliminary support for object mode / non-layout mode. Yes. Really.

One of the things I've always liked about Orca is the way it presents websites more closely to the screen
layout than other screen readers I used in the past on other operating systems. Even ChromeVox doesn't always
present a layout that is similar to the way a website looks on screen to the extent that Orca does. That
said, I guess some people need a different presentation style. In this case, I think a checkbox in
preferences is probably the best way to handle this, as long as the layout presentation remains the default.
A command keybinding may be good as well, but it may be good to be able to toggle between the two
presentation modes.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--