Re: [orca-list] Orca now has preliminary support for object mode / non-layout mode. Yes. Really.

I say that perhaps only enabling via the customizations file is not a bad idea unless there's plenty of time
to get the
minor issues sorted like the ones Joanie briings up.
This way a user would perhaps realize that this is a new less polished feature, but for sure this should be a
prefferences
GUI item for 3.15-6.
I don't get y. Why will I remember y for either real or object/blindy mode? L and O make some sense, but then
l can stand
for list, and I've used it myself for other functiions... not easy nut to crack.