Re: [orca-list] Orca now has preliminary support for object mode / non-layout mode. Yes. Really.

I have shyed away from object modes ever since I first tried NVDA  in 2009 preferring th more realistic
presentation of a
web page so I can try and communicate with the sighted world re content, ii.e. give, and or receive support
from friends,
family or coworkers.
That being said, I have used obj mode on screenreaders  such as jfw and the behavior should generally be to
only have a
separate line if there's a seperate interaction possible, not for whit space, not ffor a label, (can
confuse), and not for
the #.
Maybe someone who really likes object mode presentations has another take, but this is what seems logical,
and follows all
my memories of using screenreaders set up this way.
--
B.H.