Re: [orca-list] orca does not announce the name of the window first time alt+tab is pressed

Hey José and Peter.

I can reproduce this on my laptop (also Fedora). So I'll dig into this a
bit more. If the bug is in Orca, I'll fix it today. If the bug is in
GNOME Shell, I'll file it today. This weekend might be a good time for
me to wipe and do a clean install of GNOME on my desktop to be sure I
don't have any cruft that's hiding bugs from me.

Thanks for your patience with this!
--joanie