Re: [orca-list] orca does not announce the name of the window first time alt+tab is pressed

Hey all.

And my inability to reproduce it persists. I get the expected
object:state-changed:selected events and subsequent speech from the very
start. So something seems to be different in our environments. Taking
some educated guesses to try to get to the bottom of this:

1. I'm not using any gnome-shell extensions (for instance, there are
   alternative Alt+Tab switchers). Are you?

2. Can you reproduce this in all switchers? Try the Ctrl+Alt+Tab one.

Tomorrow I'll check with my colleague Alejandro Piñeiro who is the
GNOME-Shell accessibility and Clutter accessibility developer. Maybe he
has an idea why you might be seeing this and I'm not.

Sorry and thanks!
--joanie