Re: [orca-list] orca does not announce the name of the window first time alt+tab is pressed

Hey Peter.

On 10/16/2014 05:34 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:

Unfortunatelly i can feel the same behaviour with ctrl+alt+tab. At first
press top pannel is not anounced here. I havent noticed it my self but
now after you have asked i can definatelly see common inconsistency here.

Well, at least the bug is consistent. What version of the following:
1. clutter? I have 1.20.0
2. atk? I have 2.14.0
3. at-spi2-atk? I have 2.14.1
4. at-spi2-core? I have 2.14.0